Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My First Post...

It is 8:45am on the 31st December 2008.

I decided to start my first blog post now, its a good start for the new year. I had a previous blog and was contemplating to 'migrate' it over, fumbling with the export functions, it turned out a bit messy so I sort of gave up. Nonetheless, it is probably better this way as I wanted a fresh start; a new start to a new year.

I want to dedicate this blog to my biggest hobby...food! I was trying to fill in the section for "hobbies" when I first joined facebook, but nothing apart from food came to mind ;P I love eating it, the smell and the taste of it, leading all the way to cooking it. As long as it leaves a nice yummy sensation on the top of my tongue, I love it :)

After reading so many great and wonderful food blogs with a combination of brilliant photography and most importantly food~~! I wanted to start my own blog to note down my adventures as the cook, the eater and also the photo-taker :) I am no expert at any of these and definitely not a critic of any kind, just a simple food loving person who'd like to share her life as a food junkie with all the other food junkies in this world...

This blog will be dedicated to the happenings within and around Perth, Western Australia, a house with a blue kitchen in which we call.. home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment