Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What to do with left over Peanuts? (Chinese Peanut Cookies)


Came across an easy recipe for some Chinese Peanut Cookies the other day at A Table for Two.

I would skip the recipe this time as you can find it at the link above, but I couldn't believe that it was so simple. I had left over peanuts in the house and all I needed to do was grind them up, add a bit of sugar, flour, oil and a pinch of salt :)

The only difference was that I had a fan forced oven and the cookies kept turning out dark brown at the beginning. I decreased the temperature to 150°C and baked for 11 minutes instead of the recipe for 200°C at 17 minutes.

The best bit was that it gave me a chance to practice my photo taking, still have a long way to go, but here are some of them. I think I need to work on my styling a bit more - heehee, time for more practice :P

Before the Oven:

image name


After the Oven:

image name

image name

No comments:

Post a Comment